Mom was depressed.

 When Blessing Hospital Killed her husband mom couldn't think clearly. She never made much sense when I was conversing with her.

When she told me that she was switching attorneys, I stopped talking to her. I knew that they made a critical error in the L case about Phil.

I called Steve Jambois to see if I could examine the legal invoices from the witnesses that they were using. I  already had the depositions and I wanted to see the validity of the invoices.  He said  sure but I would need to come up there to view them. Faxing them to me was not anything he was interested in doing. He would just  claim not to be there if I showed up. It's something a crooked lawyer like him would do.

Susan Capra was made aware of my mothers history of mental illness and that the stress that was caused by Blessing Hospital killing her husband had an adverse effect on her decision making.

Rule 1.14: what is "normal"? Rule 1.14 of the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct addresses a lawyer's professional obligations when dealing with a client with diminished capacity, providing as follows: "When a client's capacity to make adequately considered decisions in connection with a representation is diminished, whether because of minority, mental impairment or for some other reason, the lawyer shall, as far as reasonably possible, maintain a normal client-lawyer relationship with the client."

Capra wasn't allowed to stop representing my mothers interest. 

I was my mothers power of attorney for reasons tantamount to situations like that.

As I said before. There are no statute of limitations on fraud. 

Comments